Items Needed for Registration

The forms and documents listed below must be presented before your child(ren) can be fully enrolled in school. See the items needed for registration in Spanish and Vietnamese.
  1. Completed Student Registration Packet - ENGLISH | SPANISH | VIETNAMESE

  2. Proof of age (birth certificate, valid passport)

  3. Proof of required immunizations

  4. School transcript and/or report card (if you have it)

  5. Special Education IEP (if applicable)

  6. Custody papers (if applicable)

  7. Proof of residency – copy of current utility (gas, electric or water) bill, tax bill, or a copy of your signed lease (all pages). *A phone bill or driver's license will not be accepted as proof of residency.

  8. Photocopy of driver’s license or state issued I.D. of the parent/guardian registering the student.