Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
See below for answers to frequently asked questions regarding enrollment in Souderton Area School District.
- At what age is my child required to attend school?
- What is the required age for entry into kindergarten?
- I reside in Souderton Area School District and need to enroll my child for school. How do I proceed?
- I have children currently attending Souderton Area School District, do I need to complete a registration packet to enroll another child?
- How long does it take once registration is complete for my child to start school if they are transferring from another school/district once the school year has begun?
- My child attended Souderton Area School District in the past. We then moved/transferred to another school. If we want to re-enroll in Souderton Area School District, do we need to submit the registration documents again?
- Can I request my child attend a specific school?
- How long is the kindergarten school day?
- Is there a registration deadline?
- What are the required physical or dental examinations?
- Do I need my child’s previous school records to register?
- How is transportation set up for my child?
- If my child has special education needs, how is that handled?
- How do I change my address?
- I am moving to a new school district, do I need to withdraw my child from Souderton Area School District? What do I need to do?
- I do not have a computer or Internet access. How can I enroll my child?
- I have a question not answered in the Frequently Asked Questions. Who do I contact?