Skip To Main Content

How to Enroll / Enrollment Forms

For a student to be enrolled in the Souderton Area School District, required documentation (Items Needed for Registration) must be provided upon initial entry into the District.  In addition, certain enrollment forms are due based on circumstances (e.g. child custody, etc.) and at various points throughout a student's academic career in the District - see Enrollment Forms section below

The Souderton Area School District accepts registration paperwork via e-mail, US mail, or in person. Please see below for details.

Central Registration: If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar, Denise Derstine, via e-mail or telephone at 215-723-6061 ext. 10227.